Dear Fairy Godparents ❤ Win A Wish from ShopBack!

by - 7:43 PM

I don't normally go around telling people the deepest desires of my heart because I could either: a.) get jinxed, or b.) come off as a crazy person.

A little birdie, however, told me that our fairy godparents have currently got their eyes and ears peeled, so I thought now would be the perfect time to blog about my heart's desires. Oh, but don't you worry, I'm not about to get deep, down, and personal here – I'm talking about our fairy godparents over at ShopBack Philippines!

Y'all know by now that I am an online shopping junkie. I have very little patience when it comes to traffic, searching for parking, and queuing up at the cashier. So, when I discovered ShopBack a couple of months back, it gave me all the more reason to just do my shopping online.

If you've never heard of ShopBack, basically, it's an online shopping portal through which you get additional discount in the form of cashback. I have raved about ShopBack and how it works in my previous entry. Since then, they have increased their merchants to over 300 of them, and some of my fave new additions are Melissa Shoes and Foodpanda. Also, just putting it out there – this is NOT a scam. Sounds too good to be true? I know, right?! But I promise you, this is 100% legit!

Now, about our fairy godparents: ShopBack Philippines just turned 1 and they're letting us do the birthday wishin' for them! They are currently holding a blogging contest called Win A Wish - simply make a wishlist of items you've been lemming for, and stand a chance to receive them for free! I haven't even told you the best part yet: each item in your wishlist can be worth up to PHP 10,000, and you can list as many items as you want! (All the details are here)

My birthday is fast-approaching, and to console me of the fact that I am now about to enter my late-twenties, I thought I'd do some birthday wishin' myself!

1. Casio G-Shock Men's White Resin Strap Watch GA110RG-7A  
(Source: Lazada Philippines)

I've wanted a big-faced, white watch for ages, but every time I chance upon one I like, I find myself unable to justify the price when I can just check my smartphone for the time.

I love all things girly, but I am not the most graceful person, so I do prefer my watches to be a bit more on the rugged side, such as this!

2. JBL Pulse 2 Speakers
(Source: Lazada Philippines)

After a long day, the first thing I do upon entering my room is to get on Spotify. No matter how up-to-date your phone is, I always think music sounds a lot better when you're playing it through a proper speaker.

I love that these speakers offer you not only quality listening, but also a pretty awesome mini lights show. :)

3. Women's UA Micro G Limitless Training Shoes 
(Source: UnderArmor)

Nothing motivates me to work out more than new workout gear. It's about time to retire my current training sneakers, and I thought these would be pretty both inside and outside the gym.

4. SK-II Pitera Oil Essential Care Kit 50ml
(Source: Sephora Philippines)

Strangers almost always mistake my mom for my older sister! Most of my friends will agree when I say she hardly looks a day over 40. My mom has been an avid SK-II user for several years, and I think this product has played a huge role in maintaining her youthfulness. My mom will spend money on her family, but she rarely ever spends on herself. This item is actually for her, and I thought this would make a nice present. 

5. Sony SmartWatch 3 SWR50
(Source: Lazada Philippines)

Just in case my dad sees this article, I'm also including an item in this wishlist for him! (I'm playing favorite spawn. *wink*)

Got items in your shopping cart since forever? Quick, here's your chance! You have only until September 1st to join this contest, so chop, chop! And may the best fairy godchild win!

❤,
N

P.S. If you register thru my link shopback.ph/heynicoleyu, you instantly get a PHP250 sign up bonus (broken down into P150 upon sign up and P100 after your first purchase) :)

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I find this Shopback quite amazing! I have yet to figure creating a Shopback account, but more than that I love this beautiful article. I'm your biggest fan N!😍😙
    - J

    ReplyDelete