A Review on EcoMom UV Sterilizer

by - 11:34 AM


Won't sugarcoat it: being a first-time mom is overwhelming. Apart from being completely responsible for this tiny (yet overly-demanding) being, you are faced with a whole new set of daily tasks that you must perform with little to no sleep.

I always tell my friends however (since I am the first to have a baby) that I feel moms today have it so much easier than our moms before! Take for example the tedious task of sterilizing feeding bottles and pump parts. Traditionally, to sterilize after washing the parts, one would put them in boiling water or in a steam sterilizer. After this, the parts need to be transferred somewhere in order to dry off. Sometimes, it can take a while before the parts dry off (you can't exactly wipe the parts dry because that would defeat the purpose of sterilizing in the first place) My Julianna rarely naps during the day, and when she does, it's only for about 30 minutes tops. That's why it's challenging for me to sneak in a cleaning-sterilizing session during the day.

So glad we got an EcoMom UV Sterilizer! 

Before giving birth, I did my homework and researched on the latest and best baby products in the market today. From all the forums I joined, EcoMom was an obvious favorite, so this was an easy choice for us. I'm going to say it - best baby purchase ever!

Here are some reasons why we love our EcoMom:  (We have the ECO 70KA Dual model in red)

1. Dryer and sterilizer in one!
After washing, simply place the items inside and press the Auto cycle button to dry and sterilize in one go. Auto cycle button is rightmost one in picture below. Love this function because I can just leave them inside and come back for them when they're done (there's a tiny screen which indicates time left) So convenient for a baby who rarely naps or doesn't want to be left alone!


2. Super quick 
I can get an entire load done and ready to use again in less than an hour - waaaay faster than if you were to use a steam sterilizer. I didn't have a nanny for the first three months, too, so I really appreciated that I could get everything done quickly, so that I had time for other things like taking a shower LOL Look how much I was able to get done in one go!




3. No burn risk
This does not use any hot water or steam, so it's safe to use, even for klutzes like me!

4. Mess-free
Again, since no hot water or steam is used, no need to clean up any spills on your counter tops. No need to keep on wiping down your sterilizer, too, to prevent molds.

5. Multi-use
The EcoMom uses UV light, making it possible to easily sterilize baby's toys, even battery-operated ones! That's something you can't really do that with steam sterilizers.


The entire family can use it too! Sterilize utensils, cellphones, remote controls - I even use it to sterilize my make-up brushes!

6. Low energy consumption
The EcoMom only uses 80 watts per run. A classmate from our birthing class mentioned that using their steam sterilizer has caused a drastic increase in their electricity bill. According to her, a single run using her steam sterilizer consumes about 500 watts. She has since switched to EcoMom and has never looked back.

Mighty Baby PH is the exclusive distributor of EcoMom here in the Philippines. EcoMom products are available at the Mighty Baby showroom in San Juan, The Parenting Emporium, SM Baby Company, and Mothercare branches.

N

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. This one is nice but costs a thousand bucks. Got mine which is a UV Pod, in a cheaper price and is portable that I can bring it anywhere. UV really does the magic for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried many diets, but I am ready to try anything if it works. I am a very stubborn person, so I don’t think I have the willpower to exercise for months on end. I am looking for something that I can complete in 3-4 weeks. How I can lose belly fat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to share with you all on how Dr Itua saves my life with his powerful Herbal medicines, I was diagnosed of Oral/Ovarian Cancer which i suffered from for 5 years with no positive treatment until when My son came to me in the hospital when i was laying down on my dying bed waiting for god to call out my name to join him in heaven.
    My son was so excited that very day he came across Dr Itua on Blogspot, we decided to give him a try although we Americans are so scared to trust Africans but i really have no choice that time to choose life in between so we gave a try to Dr Itua Herbal medicines, god willing he was a good man with a god gift. Dr Itua sent us herbal medicine. It was three bottles. I took it for three weeks as an instructor and these herbal medicines heal me, cure my Oral/Ovarian Cancer completely. I have been living for 9 months now with a healthy life with no more symptoms.
    I'm sponsoring Dr Itua in LA Advert on Cancer patent seminar which my son will be participating too and other patent Dr Itua has cured from all kind of human disease, also if you are sick from disease like,Epilepsy,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Brain cancer,Hiv,. Vaginal cancer,Herpes,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Chronic Disease.Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Multiple myeloma,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,
    Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,,Bladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, Stomach cancer
    Testicular cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis,Vulvar cancer,Ovarian cancer,,Sinus cancer, Here Is The Wonderful Healer Contact. Name_ Doctor Itua, Email Contact: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete