I Get Paid to Shop!

by - 3:59 PM

It’s no secret: I love online shopping. In fact, that’s how I do most of my shopping these days! I mean, really, what can’t you get over the Internet? A lot of times too, you score even better deals online than you do at the mall! Sites such as, say, Zalora and Lazada – sometimes, the deals they offer you are really ridiculous!

So, let’s see, no sitting in traffic, no long queues at the cashier, and huge discounts. The best part about online shopping? You can totally do it at home, in your pajamas.

But what if I told you, you could also get paid to shop online? Nope, I haven’t gone completely bonkers (yet!)

Let me explain - it’s this new site I’ve just discovered called ShopBack, a Singaporean site that just recently launched in the Philippines. Basically, it’s a site that gives you access to the best deals in hundreds of online stores – stores which include Zalora, Lazada, and Ensogo. Aside from the usual deals you get from these sites, ShopBack gives you additional discount in the form of cashback! Where’d the cashback come from? That’s really just ShopBack sharing with us a portion of the commission it earns from their partner online shops. I mean, it’s practically the same thing as being paid to shop, right?

Say, just yesterday, I was able to score a good deal on Lazada for two (2) Nextbook 8GB Tablets for only PHP4,799. And since ShopBack offers a 6% cashback on these items, I received PHP273 in my account which I chose to redeem via bank deposit (PayPal is another option!) Effectively, I paid only PHP4,526 for two tablets. Two. TWO! That’s less than PHP2,300 a piece! I know, saying it out loud sounds crazy! Head on over to their site to check out all Lazada promotions and discount codes, and gain access to cashback!

It’s the easiest thing – just log on to your ShopBack account, click on to any one of their partner online shops, then shop as you normally would!




You can easily track your total earnings by viewing your Cashback Summary. The summary also tells you when exactly and how much you can already redeem from your account. Pretty nifty, right?




Try it to believe it! Just sign up thru my link shopback.ph/heynicoleyu and instantly get a PHP250 sign up bonus (broken down into P150 upon sign up and P100 after your first purchase). My makeup and travel-obsessed self loves Luxola and Agoda.com, but sometimes, I morph into a tita and gush over home & living accessories at Lazada! Online shopping made even better.

What will your first ShopBack purchase be? Let me know in the comments section below!

Happy shopping!

❤,
N





You May Also Like

0 comments