Your Zalora Community PH Contributor, Signing In! ✌

by - 10:22 PM


I've been keeping a little secret - and I'm so excited to FINALLY be able to share it with you. Last Thursday, my first ever article as an official Zalora Community PH Contributor went live. :) Basically, it's the online magazine of Zalora PH for which I will regularly be writing articles (Saying it out loud still sounds crazy!!) Zalora Community PH features original and exclusive content on fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and entertainment from their online community. The way I see it - it's girls offering tips and sharing their experiences with other girls; girls helping one another. And that's always a good thing. :)



In the article, I talked about three (3) easy ways to update your makeup look from summer to fall. My philosophy on makeup is to wear whatever you want, whenever you want; no rules. Makeup should be fun, so you shouldn't feel compelled to stick strictly to the rules. Once in a while though, it is fun to follow trends. :) Get fall-ready with me here!

I can't wait to share my next articles with you, and of course, I'll still be doing separate posts here. :)

This whole thing still feels so surreal. I'm not quite sure how it happened, but I hope you'll join me in this new adventure! :)



Your Zalora Community PH Contributor,
❤  


You May Also Like

0 comments