Hi. :)

by - 3:16 PM

Welcome to what I hope to be my beauty blog! :) I'm Nicole, 21, and will be soon be graduating from college. My interest in make-up began way back when I was about three years old. I would stay all day in my grandmother's room playing with her make-up. I was so fascinated with how a simple red lipstick can totally transform a look. 

About five years ago, my love affair with make-up began. I began watching YouTube make-up gurus (and I still do! YouTube has basically eliminated my need for a television.) I would also read beauty blogs. From here, I learned simple tips and tricks that I could use on a daily basis. More than just outer beauty, what fascinates me most about make-up is its ability to make anyone feel more confident and more beautiful.

Here are some pictures to tell you more about myself.


I LOVE big, bold lashes! All I need is a coat or two of my fave mascara in the morning and I'm good to go!

Bright pink lips are always a nice alternative to red! Especially for the summer months ahead. :) My fave is MAC Pink Nouveau. :)

Lip & cheek stains for lazy days!

Going off a tangent here.. but I love DKNY Be Delicious in Green Apple! Very clean and fresh-smelling. Best perfume. Ever.


I hope we'll have lots of fun together. :)

,
Nicole

You May Also Like

0 comments