Their make-up.. j'adore!

by - 3:06 PM

Let me share with you some pictures of celebrities whose make-up I absolutely adore!

1. Kim Kardashian
She obviously already has some amazing cheekbones, but I think the contouring and highlighting just made her  face look all the more define, sculpted, and just more put-together. I mean, seriously. Just look at those cheekbones! 
This is probably my favorite shot of her. Aside from those amazing cheekbones, she had on soft, smokey eyes with tons and tons and tons of mascara and liner. And of course, her signature pinky-nude lip (I hear her favorite pinky-nude lip combo is MAC Angel + NARS Turkish Delight!) I love that she made her eyes (and lashes) the focal point of this look by keeping the rest of her face very simple.

Queen of the Smokey Eye. I tell you, she gets it right every single time!

2. Blake Lively

She always looks so glowy and sunkissed! And if anyone can pull off the messy beachwaves, it's her.
Loving her sunkissed complexion! I'm also a huge fan of highlighting the inner corners of your eyes with a  light, shimmery color to make your eyes appear wider and brighter. That peachy-pink blush also picks up really well on her blonde hair. 
In this picture, she has her hair up, but she's still got that beachy-effortless look going on. 

3. Lauren Conrad
Lauren Conrad's make-up reminds me a lot of Blake Lively's. Prolly because she's got the same beachy, boho chic vibe going on.
If you haven't already guessed, I'm super loving her thick, lush lashes! And her skin always looks so sunkissed and glowy and dewy. Ah, love! 

4. Leighton Meester
Her make-up on Gossip Girl is always so so simple, yet classy. She always looks so polished and put-together. I think she looks like a porcelain doll. :)
See what I mean? Her make-up here reminds me of Marilyn Monroe's classic pin-up girl look. A more subtle version!
This one, however, reminds me of The Joker. Hahaha I'm just kidding! But seriously, I don't know what her make-up artist was thinking at that time. Oh well!

5. Taylor Swift
Who could forget Taylor Swift's signature girl-next-door look? And her signature winged-out liner? And signature curls?
Cat eye make-up never looked so good on anyone! And I love her peachy-pink glossy lips!
Straight hair looks really, really good on her too! I love how her eyes still stand out in this photo despite almost being covered by her bangs. Her eyes did all the work as the rest of her face was kept very understated.

❤,
Nicole

You May Also Like

0 comments