How I use my KISS Skincare Mineral Aqua Mud Foam

by - 10:23 PM

I was on an Asian beauty kick a while back and I bought this from a friend's Asian beauty supply store after hearing rave reviews on this.


Picture is not mine. Credits go to the rightful owner.


"Enriched with mud & minerals from the Dead Sea, this mineral aqua mud foam detoxifies & moisturizes your skin at the same time. It washes away impurities and excess oils, to leave skin refreshed, nourished & moisturized. Recommended for all skin types." - That's what the label says! The directions also tell you to massage this over wet or dry skin, then rinse it off... yeah, I don't use it for that. (I'm such a rebel. ..NAT)

For the first two weeks, I used it religiously, just how the directions said to, as a facial foam. But I did not see nor feel any difference with it. I don't know, maybe I was just using it wrong. But I didn't feel it was doing anything different nor special from my regular Clean & Clear facial wash. So then, I remembered seeing pictures of people using it as a mask. So, I put on a layer, left it on for about 25 minutes, washed it off, and by golly, my skin felt clean, tightened, yet moisturized. Right until then, I thought then that it would be a nice nighttime face mask, if I wanted to have a spa night of sorts. Come the next morning though, I noticed the little bumps (pimples in their early infant stages, ew) I had on my forehead have flattened, and my pores looked tighter.

So, I tried it a few more times as a spot treatment on pimples just about to sprout out, and I've never looked back. Every time I have a little bump (just about to form into a pimple) anywhere on my face, I put a dab of this on, leave it on for 25 minutes, then wash it off. The next morning, the bump will have flattened and dried already. I love this stuff!!

More than raving about this product though, I think the more important point I'm trying to get at here is that just because a product didn't work out for you the way it's meant to, doesn't mean it won't work for you at all. Try using it in other ways, you might be surprised! :)

Cheers to the weekend!

You May Also Like

0 comments