Be brave and try a new lipcolor!

by - 12:31 PM

One of my resolutions for 2015 is to be brave and try new things. New things like a new bold lipcolor!


For bold lips, I usually stick with the red or pink family. With summer coming up (and summer really is the time to go all out on crazy bold, bright colors!), I wanted experiment with an orange lip. 

Bold, orange lips have been a popular trend through the years and is especially popular during the summer. My best friend, Daryl used to be obsessed with orange lips - she even went out to get MAC Morange, but later on, she told me that she felt it made her teeth look yellow! I've never seen her wearing it, but I think what she said is kind of what scared me, so I never ever thought of even trying it!

But yesterday, I told myself to stop being a chicken and try out Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick in 24 Carat Gold. (Purchased this December last year in preparation for the whole being brave resolution thing)
Note: Photo is not mine. Credits go to the rightful owners.
Here's what it looks on:

Messy hair and bold lips - my uniform everyday!
Still haven't decided if I like how it looks or not. Looks a little pasty to me, but I could just not be used to it yet. Thoughts?

What are your favorite orange lipsticks?

You May Also Like

2 comments